1 .Elizabeth Arden, Eight Hour Cream (my all time favorite product that I bring EVERYWHERE - I've been using this cream my entire life, and will continue that way! <3
2. Eight Hour Cream - I use this day & night
3. Mason Pearson black hair brush - I have this one In the biggest size
4. L'oréal Paris mascara - I like my lashes natural and not clumpy - this mascara fulfills these requirements!
5. Aésop Marrakech Perfume - I used this perfume in march, april, and may until it was used up. I never got tired of the fragrance of the perfume and I'm already thinking of buying a new one!
6. Hemes perfume - the perfume that I'm currently using
7. Komorebi eyelash serum - for longer lashes - crazy that it actually works and shows results in only 30 days after using it.
8. Vichy cleansing foam - I use this every night before I go to sleep ( notice that the cream is for all types of skin, but especially good for sensitive types of skin)
9. Vichy day cream that I've been using this summer in the sun - really effective because it protects from UV rays and pollution
10. Mason Person white hair brush - I got this one in the smallest version
11. Honolulu Bronzer - only use this when I'm tan/ in the summer
12.Le Labo Fragrances - Only of my favorite perfumes as well. I used this one in June and July
13/ foundation here (I only wear it this dark because of the tan that I've gotten this summer - I'll buy it in a lighter version soon) - I use the color 07 Sand
I forgot to include my deodorant on the collage, but I use this one from Aésop